With the prices of new parts skyrocketing or old parts becoming obsolete, you may be able to save some money by sending specific items to our shop for repair. Currently our shop is performing the following repairs:
- Restringing of obsolete heating elements.
- Testing and repairing certain kinds of circuit control boards.
- Installing new motors and wheels in blower housings.
- Reconstructing certain old fan/limit switches.
- Custom drilling orifices to any size.
12 month guarantee on all shop work performed.
Most standard repairs are $50 labor plus parts plus return shipping. Circuit control boards are tested for free. If a blank orifice is bought from us, drilling it to the proper size is free.
To inquire about a repair, e-mail us (email@example.com) or call 605-229-2627 during business hours. Ask for Keith or Mark.
To send us a circuit board for repair, you must print, complete and include this form (File: Circuit Board Repair Order Form).
To send us a heating element for repair, you must print, complete and include this form (File: HeatingElementRestring-HVACpartstore.pdf).